OFFERING VIRTUAL SERVICES
OFFERING IN-PERSON SERVICES (Covid Restrictions Applied)
What is Holistic Coaching?
Holistic Coaching is a powerful form of life coaching that approaches every aspect of a person’s life – body, mind, and spirit – in relation to the whole. It can help you access your full potential, activate your spiritual power, and make transformational changes.
Holistic Coaching – integrating all aspects of the self – helps clients to access their full potential and become powerful creators of the lives they desire. This may come in the form of personal changes, relationship changes, sexual-self changes, family changes, spiritual changes, professional changes, etc.
Holistic Coaching takes a different approach to health, healing, and wellness. It reaches into the magical realms of manifestation, aiding clients in designing one’s own life, engaging in forwarding action, and realize one’s dreams.
What is it NOT?
– Holistic Coaching is NOT counseling or psychotherapy (where the client needs to dive deeply into their past to facilitate healing).
– A Holistic Coach does NOT provide psychological evaluation, assessment, or provide a mental health diagnosis (DSM-5; ICD-10).
– A Holistic Coach does NOT pathologize their clients or their life in any way. Coaching is a non-judgemental exchange.
– Even though Holistic Coaches care deeply, they DO NOT support their clients in the same way a friend does. They have the ability to remain impartial to you and your circumstances while still wanting the very best for you and what you want. This allows them to hold you lovingly accountable at times you may need it most!
– A Holistic Coach WON'T tell you what’s right or wrong for you and your life. Their aim is to help you to uncover these answers for yourself.
What does a Holistic Coach Do?
Many people go about life in an unconscious or semi-conscious way (on auto-pilot). They are reacting to events rather than creating their own direction and without an awareness of the many ways that everything is connected. When this happens, their lives can easily spin out of control.
Do you feel like you are always adding new tasks to your to-do list but never crossing anything out?
Do you feel like you are wearing a mask for the world - putting on a happy face - while suffering on the inside?
Do you feel like something inside you is calling you to be more - do more - live more?
Is there something missing but you haven't quite discovered what it is?
So many of us have spent too long surviving and/or achieving that we’ve lost the connection with our true authentic selves. We have become so adept at being who people expect us to be, that we no longer know who we really are.
Life throws many surprises at us, and while we cannot predict the outcome of any situation, we can take control of how we respond.
With my coaching sessions, you’ll learn how to exert your power of choice over whatever life may throw at you. My job is to assist you with obtaining the tools and techniques to help you achieve a balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
To build a life worth living.
My specializations in holistic/integrative health, wellness, Expressive Arts, yoga, Reiki, energy work, and spirituality will guide and inspire you to achieve your personal and professional goals.
Get in touch with me today and start cultivating your life.
As a Holistic Coach I:
– Provide a safe and encouraging space for clients to define how they would like to improve their life; creating goals that are positive, forward-thinking, and inspiring.
– Assist clients to break down life-affirming goals into manageable steps to transition from where they are now, to where they want to be.
– Honor the present position clients are in but also look to the future, supporting individuals to explore their desires, emotions, and what they want their life to feel and be like in a lasting way.
– Deeply listen to clients and ask challenging and thought-provoking questions so clients can gain a deeper understanding of themselves and their life.
– Focus on motivating and taking delight in exploring clients' life-dreams and true identity.
– Provide accountability and lovingly challenge clients to step outside their comfort zone and/or shift their perspectives.
(Beautiful You Coaching Academy, 2021; Phillip & Jane Mountrose, 2021)